Strawberry Recruitment is a specialist recruitment consultancy, focusing on the sourcing of top calibre candidates for its clients. The agency has been built upon the belief that a company’s requirements are a critical part of it’s strategy.
Strawberry Recruitment aims to establish itself as an agency with a flair for providing a comprehensive, professional service to both client and candidate. It recognises that a well-constructed synergy between these two vital components is the foundation for a successful and highly regarded consultancy. As such, Strawberry Recruitment is geared to fostering attentive and communicative relationships with its candidates, ensuring that their employment needs are adequately understood and represented.
Equally important, is the development of trustworthy client relationships. Strawberry Recruitment realises that the provision of suitable, top quality candidates to its clients, is reliant on a thorough understanding of all aspects of its client’s business structures and principles, as well as its company culture.
In addition to the development and nurturing of mutual client relationships, Strawberry Recruitment aims to set itself apart from other recruitment agencies by:
Strawberry Recruitment is a member of Proudly South African.
- Ensuring that each client is handled exclusively by one consultant.
- Ensuring a comprehensive understanding of job specifications.
- Ensuring that each candidate undergoes an in-depth interview prior to being forwarded to the client.
- Conducting credit, qualification, reference and criminal investigations of all its candidates.
- Maintaining and growing an already extensive database of professional candidates.
- Providing a 90-day guarantee on selected candidates.
- Award Clients with Strawberry Points for job spec’s received and placements made (See Attached)
- Subscribe you to our monthly newsletter, ‘Keeping HR In-touch’.
Strawberry Recruitment subscribes to an employment equity bill and has an affirmative action policy. It is committed to fair and non-discriminatory employment policies, and recognises that the diversity of the South African people requires an approach of equal dignity and respect.
It does not condone any form of discriminatory practice pertaining to race, sex, religion, age, previous condition of servitude, physical limitation, national origin and sexual preference. It fervently supports Black Economic Empowerment and will endeavour to enlist the services of those businesses and service providers who are representative of the legislation prescribing equality and democracy in the workplace.
Because of the nature of the recruitment business, Strawberry Recruitment has acquired a wealth of knowledge on every conceivable job function and industry sector. Its services do however appeal to a more professional market, with its core focus being in permanent placements, and as such, have developed a specialisation for the following areas:
1. Financial: Investment Banking
- Portfolio Managers
- Registered Financial/Investment Brokers and Dealers
- Risk Managers/Consultants
- Asset Managers
- Derivatives Traders
- Forex, Warrant, Bond and Institutional Traders
- Fund Accountants
- Derivative Corporate Dealers
- Investment Managers/Consultants
- Investment Marketing/Product Development
- Private Facilities Administrators
- Group Retirement Administrators
- Other Financial Positions
2. Financial: Accounting
- Chartered Accountants
- Financial Directors
- Management Accountants
- Internal/External Auditors (Financial & Forensic)
- Financial Risk Managers
- Financial Managers, Administrators & Assistants
- Payroll Managers and Administrators
- Creditors/Debtors Supervisors, Clerks and Controllers
- Procurement Managers & Negotiators
- Treasury Accountants
- Cost Accountants
- Inventory & Production Accountants
- Collections Accountants, Supervisors and Administrators
- Tax Consultants
- Other Accounting positions
- Mechanical Engineers
- Metallurgical Engineers
- Electronic/Electrical Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Industrial Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Other engineering positions
4. Information Technology
- Programmers/Developers – AS400, SAP, C++, Cobol, Delphi, ERP, Oracle, Unix, Visual Basic
- Specialists – AutoCad, Baan, Cisco, JD Edwards, MCSE, Linex
- Database Engineers
- Database Administrators
- Other IT positions
- Marketing Directors, Managers, Consultants & Assistants
- Client Relationship Managers & Consultants
- Business Development Managers and Consultants
- Account Managers
- Brand Manager
- Advertising and Promotions Manager
- Other Marketing Positions
- Sales Directors, Managers, Consultants & Assistants
- Internal Sales
- Corporate Sales Consultant
- Senior Sales Rep’s, Junior Sales Rep’s, FMCG Sales Rep’s, It Sales Rep’s, Medical
- Sales Rep’s and all other Sales Rep’s
- Telemarketers / Telesales
- Other Sales Positions
- Distribution Manager
- Factory Manager
- FMCG Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Project Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Regional Manager
- Retail Manager
- Product Manager
- Quality Manager
- HR Manager
- Other Managers
8. General Administrative and Support Functions
- All generalist administrative and support functions regardless of industry focus
Strawberry Recruitment currently provides recruitment services to a wide range of blue chip clients, including leading investment banking concerns and multi national corporations across varying market sectors:
Below are a list of some of our clients:
- African Life
- First Rand Bank
- ABN Amro
- Heidelberg Graphics
- Kewberg Cables
- Imperial Bank
- Trident Steel
- SBV Services
- Telkom Directory Services